Our commitment to the highest standards of stone cladding construction has been maintained across Canada
First developed in the late 19th century, stone cladding was commonly utilized as a decorative element. In the present day stone veneers have evolved around the world to continue the legacies of anchoring natural stones or artificial stones for various purposes related to aesthetics, increasing of thermal ratings, or for preservation of existing elements.
PARTNERS IN INNOVATION
The Mark of Experience™
Highlights of our services offered are as follows:
- Natural Stone Cladding (Granite, Limestone, Sandstone, Marble)
- Artificial Stone Cladding
- Up to date with the evolving market of artificial stone cladding and associated anchoring systems.
- Engineering Designs related to anchorage of stones with the most complicated settings in Canada.
- Shop Drawings, Stone Tickets, Layout drawings
- Hoisting and Rigging of stones required to facilitate complex installations.
- For existing stone cladding structures, sourcing of existing materials
- Scheduling priority due to significant lead times related to natural stone cladding.
From contracting to complicated design-build and P3 projects, Limen brings the right solutions at the right time, with the right people, to turn your vision a reality.